Saturday, January 7, 2017

Me, myself and I

One-day fine day I will no longer cry. My tears will finally run dry, I will be cold yet will want no hand to hold. My soul may die as it enters the black hole. I will ride solo till I grow weak. One-day tis not love that I will seek. I will slumber with my demons that keeps my writhing in pain.  One-day my reflection in the mirror will not let me see shame. One-day on the curtain call, I shall be no more the shadow of the man I once was. My strength shall be the cause, of me being sane. Saved in the nick of time from above , I shall be sick of the same old love. Her voice shall no longer ring in my head, I shall no longer walk the earth with a soul that is dead. No longer will I feel her fingers on mine. The taste of her lips will be my crime. The smell of her skin shall be my sin. I will not lie she is but missed by my soul. For I have her heart no more to hold. Hence, my love is what makes me die.  I will be back one-day to just me, myself and I.

Written and composed by
Timothy Justin Rudolph Rodricks 

No comments:

Post a Comment