Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Her presence

The sound of her voice soothes my soul.  I can listen to her till time takes it toll. I mould my heart to love her more and I cherish hers like lost and now found gold. I make my memories with her to cherish, now when she isn't around my soul surely does perish.  Her smile can brighten my day, her laughter is music to my ears.  I tried so hard to catch all the tears you cried. Tis in your arms I wished to die, I lay awake as thoughts of you run so free in my mind. I long to hold you close with peace of mind.  Your hand in mine makes me see wonders, I remain her comfort from the scary rain and thunder.  The blunders she commits I always forget and forgive. In her heart I wished do hard to reside and live. I am but nothing without her near, holding on tight brings about some fear where things would make me lose myself.  I am but done with all these tests, I think at best and hate myself at most. Sometimes I walk the earth like a ghost, as I miss her presence so dearly. Her feelings withering away is what drives the fear in me.

Written and composed by
Timothy Justin Rudolph Rodricks

No comments:

Post a Comment