Saturday, September 16, 2017

Demonstration of love

Her soul entwined with mine as I watch the hands of time. The smell of her skin intoxicates me as if she's Divine. Like wine to my lips her name remains. Peace is upon me all the same. She knows not how bring about this change in her life. She often wonders is the feeling wrong or right. The fight we have are brutal as I won't accept my fault, she wouldn't let go of things big or small. It's worth it when I see her smile, and I know she wears the immature gile. Like a tile to cement she and stuck like glue. Time shall tell us if what we have is true. In this life I'm but meek, and redemption of my mistakes I seek. I stay strong like teak, yet feeble as she loves me and makes me weak. She is my remedy and drug. I am her comfort yet she can't call it love. I cannot believe how I let myself slip under love's spell. I now have tales of abundant love to tell. I smell her aroma and her persona sets me free.  Her hugs may comfort but always weakened my knees. Her face held gently between my hands leaves me in glee. I kiss her forehead to let her know how special she is to me. I can't call it destiny or fate of any kind. I may have displayed love but remained so blind. Fragile and frail we bind our heart's as one.  My voice put her to sleep preparing her for the day's rising sun. She looks at me with wonders as thunder fills the sky. We held eachother hands in the rain not worried about a place to dry. Her open locks of hair falls gently on her now covered face. I push them aside and smile because I get to once again gaze upon her beautiful face.  See love can be demonstrated in more ways than one, yet it lasts for many moons and many rising suns.

Written and composed by
Timothy Justin Rudolph Rodricks

No comments:

Post a Comment