Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My glorious sin

She breaks my heart a million times. I love her and look back and smile. She sends these chills up and down my spine. I know that my soul says she's mine. The fine line between pain and suffering I cannot tell the difference with fear. I ache for her happiness and hold back all me tears. Years go by and people think I have another to my name. Yet, my lips speak of her taste and touch and will forever remain the same. I come undone and leave destroyed yet, my soul is overjoyed. For I count my blessings and groom my fears. As her heart draws me near. I am but lost yet she finds me understanding my soul. I have but only her to love and hold. The smell of her skin and the taste of her tongue. Are moments that make me feel young. She is my glorious sin. I am someone who can never be loved by her from within. Now she ponders, with clarity and pride. She would have lost me once my soul has died. She knows not the pain of holding my fate. She realizes now that for both of us it's too late. I am but a fool. Lost and found these are the rhymes of my soul being drowned. Love is special if nurtured and cared. Passion it's offspring, to admire and stare. Her beauty is extascy intoxicating your soul. These feelings will be cherished till you have her to hold.

Written and composed by
Timothy Justin Rudolph Rodricks

No comments:

Post a Comment