Sunday, September 10, 2017

The hands of time

Sometimes she steals my heart, and sometimes I see her cry. She gazes upon the stars at night and plainly asks why. She knows not how to deal with her worries. For she knows not I am there in a hurry. The care she gets I've never displayed to another. I am but a little bit of love and yet i shudder.  My weakness is so evident like a ship's falling rudder. She hasn't a clue of how precious her time is to me. She waits for my voice to make her fall asleep. I keep my pain hidden and the brokeness inside. Every piece of my broken heart loves her all the time. The moments of her smell in my head get me addicted to her soul. I wish for her heart felt joy. I have no regrets to hold at my coy. She has memories I wish to remove and give her new one's to cherish.  Yet I feel like my soul will one day indeed perish. She knows not how I feel even though everyday I take my time to explain. She knows not what it's like to love her all the same. Change comes in and moves away so clear. Death becomes my only fear. I have my tears and pain to endure. She is my drug, remedy and cure. I soar so high with her by my side the touch of her hand on my face is a feeling I can't replace. She was my favorite sin, she now lives within.  She has my heart and I am uncertain of the same. She knows my joy, and understands my pain. I gain from knowledge and lose from my past. I see through that pretty mask. Peace fills me and my soul is free I am but eternally Happy with thee. Glee in my heart and love in my mind I stop the hands of time.

Written and composed by
Timothy Justin Rudolph Rodricks

No comments:

Post a Comment